Thursday, July 20, 2006

Been too lazy/tired to blog lately... Made my decision to a better me in future hmmm.. long project... haha.. maybe in few years' time.. I have realised I still have lots of room to improve myself.... I wanna learn and grow and be a useful person i wanna help lots of people.. I wanna save up and if i have the chance i wanna be involve in volunteering opportunities in 3rd world country...

I wanna learn not to blame myself for mistakes but move on and learnt from my mistakes instead of dwelling in self-pity... everything happens for a reason.. and things happen cos u gotta learn from it... GAMBATE NEI!!!~~~

Now i guess will blog lesser... very bz at work and i dun like to be in front of the com for too long.. so will blog only when free.. hee... but i am always only a sms/phone call away for jalan sessions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home